"Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it."
Maybe this one should be titled Slimy Sunday ;-D
yep, good idea!
I do like snails :) x
I bet this one was even slower in this heat...
yeah he was heading for the shade.
To think snails were in heaven not so long ago with all the wet and the damp - and now this one looks like he's desperately seeking some shade! Lovely close up :)
he was trying to avoid all the kids careering past it coming out of school!
Maybe this one should be titled Slimy Sunday ;-D
ReplyDeleteyep, good idea!
DeleteI do like snails :) x
ReplyDeleteI bet this one was even slower in this heat...
ReplyDeleteyeah he was heading for the shade.
DeleteTo think snails were in heaven not so long ago with all the wet and the damp - and now this one looks like he's desperately seeking some shade! Lovely close up :)
ReplyDeletehe was trying to avoid all the kids careering past it coming out of school!
Delete