I didn't think I'd feel so protective and so scared about publishing my first ever blog post.
I've scoured countless other blogs, spending far too much time looking through their archives at the very first blog to see how others have started off. Do I describe my life thus far in several succinct yet witty paragraphs, or just launch straight into what's currently on my mind today? And as I reckon not that many people will be that interested in my little slice of life anyway, why am I even worrying about it?!
So with that in mind, I'll finish my first post there. Not much to go on, granted. But more to come, so please come back!
(Phew, that wasn't too scary after all. Could get to like this blogging thing.)
welcome to the blogging world :)
ReplyDeleteAbs @ http://mumplus3.blogspot.com/
Here's to the start of an exciting new journey. Well done on making the start and look forward to hearing more about you as the days, weeks, months and years go by
ReplyDelete