Friday, 16 September 2011

Bear-illiant

You know sometimes you find yourself laughing - or crying - at an ad on TV that you think really shouldn't be eliciting such strong emotions? It's only an advert, after all. And you look round at the empty room anyway to make sure noone's seen or heard you...

Clarence The Birds Eye Polar Bear is currently having that effect on me. The latest advert featuring Clarence (yes, that's his name!) where he finds all the other 'Clarences' in the freezer, looks at the camera in wide-mouthed bewilderment, then faints off his stool... it cracks me up every time!

But I'm obviously not alone, cos he's even got his own Facebook appreciation page. I'm currently waiting for B to finish a box of fish fingers so I can get enough tokens to order a real life Clarence for me him. Woohoo!

So here's to you, Clarence the Polar Bear, you make me laugh, and that's got to be a good thing!


 (and no, I'm not being sponsored by Birds Eye...)

No comments:

Post a Comment