It's #R2BC time again. My mood is not quite as buoyant as it was last week, but I will dig deep for some Cheerfulness. Positive thinking, 'n all that.
1. I'm going back home this weekend, the first time I'll have seen my dear ol' Dad and my sister since Christmas. That's quite a long time for us, I usually manage to get home at least once a month with B, as we're only an hour a way. We're also going out for a nice lunch as we usually do when I get through (although a bit more difficult to book anywhere given it's Mother's Day...)
2. I'm booking a couple of days away for B and I for the Easter Hols, just waiting for confirmation from the holiday park. It's not far and it's not fancy, but it's going to be a different four walls which is all I am looking for, really. That, and some nice weather, obviously.
3. After experiencing B's
4. I'm constantly in awe of the amount of information and learning B soaks up in school, with his letters, sounds, common words and numeracy (although he always has been a bit of a genius when it comes to numbers...)
That's about my lot for this week. Hop on over to Mummy from the Heart to see other Reasons to be Cheerful.
Hope you enjoy your trip away and seeing your family and behaviour can be hard but remember there are many who would cheerfully cry at 8.40am in the monrings so you probably wouldnt be alone!
ReplyDeleteOhh I hope you have had a great weekend with your family. Mich x
ReplyDelete