Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Where's the Sleep Mode button?

Forget linking my blog to facebook, twitter or whatever, I need a link to my brain so I can add a 'Sleep Mode' button, to shut my brain off! For the past week since I started setting up my blog and writing on it, my mind will not shut down from 'Blog Mode'. i.e. thinking everything the way I would perhaps blog it. It's been particularly bad at night when I really need to be sleeping, especially since my own personal "Alarm Clock" comes through and demands attention at some ridiculously early hour of the morning...

[This morning's alarm ringtone went like this: 
B: "Mummy, I've pulled my duvet into the hall, its an underwater sea, jasper and snowy (cuddly toys) have fallen in you need to save them". 
Me: "Once I'm awake". 
B: "Pretend you're awake now". 
And so on...]
One of the stricken toys before its underwater mishap


I even thought through this post - about not thinking too much about blogging - at Stupidly-late o'Clock last night. I'm sure it'll calm down once I'm used to the whole blogging thing, but for now I'll need to not post anything just before bedtime so I have some 'non-blogging' down time before sleep-time!

Sheesh, and I thought this blogging lark would be relaxing! x

2 comments: