Wow, good Listography by Kate Takes 5 this week, has me salivating at the mere thought.
Top 5 Biscuits.
My big weakness is biscuits. You can keep your crisps, cake, etc, I couldn't live without my biscuits.
My top 5 are (in no particular order, as that is putting way too much thought into this...):
1. Jaffa cakes
Love dark chocolate, love orange. Easily shoved in the mouth in one go. And used to be only 1 WeightWatchers point! (pre-Pro Points)
Bubbablue beat me to the 'full moon, half moon' thing. Still cracks me up! There's even a Facebook page for it! (see image credit below)
[image credit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-moon-Half-moon-Total-eclipse-Jaffa-Cakes/232186933135]
2. Ginger nuts
In my mind - maybe a bit controversial here - the best tea-dunking biscuit. 'Nuff said.
[image credit: telegraph.co.uk)
3. Bourbons
It's chocolate, so that's a good start. Of course, you gotta take them apart and lick the chocolate creamy bit off first. And then they become dunkable too! Bonus!
4. Chocolate chip cookies
Even better when they're double choc chip, but delectable either way. Far too easy to polish off a whole packet of these.
[image credit: da.wikipedia.org]
5. Thought I needed to include a proper chocolate biscuit in a wrapper type biscuit, so I'm going for a Breakaway. Loved these as a child, my ex used to hate them so never bothered buying them just for me. Now I can have them whenever I want, yippee! (No, not yippee, waistline does not agree...).
I'm in serious need of a cuppa and something dunkable now. I have two out the five above in the house right now. Let me at 'em!
Head on over the Kate Takes 5 to see more scrumptious favourites.

Everyone is taunting me with Jaffa Cakes! I can't believe I missed them off my list!
ReplyDeleteHopping over from 3BB. Mmmmm...Jaffa Cakes. Lovely! Do they call chocolate chip cookies, chocolate chip cookies where you live? Here in Germany, they call them "American Style Cookies" which always cracks me up.
ReplyDeleteI have to say, I do like cakes and the occasional crisp (chips to us Yanks!), but every now and then, there's just nothing like a good biscuit (cookie). Oh, and McVitties Dark Chocolate Digestives are some of my favorites! There used to be a commercial on Sky 1 (years ago when we actually got that channel here) for McVitties that James Bond and I loved. It's what made me try them and I'm so glad I did!
yeah, i posted the wrong link to 3BB, D'oh! hence why i've got two on there this week and why you came across this link... too hasty with the ENTER button. And I can't work out how to delete.
DeleteBut you've reminded me of McVitties Dark Choc digestives. I have a packet in my kitchen right now. Must go... x