Yesterday would not have been a good day to find Reasons to be cheerful...
For overly-dramatic details, read What the hell was I thinking? Part I and Part II.
The short version -
I signed up to a 'luxury new kitchen' after meeting with a charmingDesign Sales Consultant, who I didn't think at the time was giving me the heavy sell. I went into the visit making it very clear I had no intention of signing anything immediately. But besides the fact that, as much as I would like a better kitchen, I really can't afford it right now, I still signed up to it - after 2 visits and 5 hours of chat. That was yesterday.
I signed up to a 'luxury new kitchen' after meeting with a charming
Today, after much self-chastisement, I have set the wheels in motion to cancel said agreement, and once the confirmation of the cancellation comes through next week, I will be able breathe a huge sigh of relief. And so, although it's not all official yet, I do feel a bit less panicky and a little more cheerful (although cries of "You Fool!" regularly still ring in my ears).
So a short #R2BC this week, but a big lesson learned!
What are your Reasons to be Cheerful this week?
I hope the cancellation goes through smoothly for you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get it cancelled without issue!
ReplyDeletethank you both, hopefully will be confirmed in a few days.
Delete