"Every time I find the meaning of life, they change it."
I bet he has some really jealous friends....!
a few other batfaces were to be seen, too!
yes very cool. Facepainting always looks so simple when you see the pros do it, but I tried it once........
yeah, i tried it once too... best leaving it to the pros indeed!
That is a cool one, hope it comes off easily for school!
was not a problem, had been practically smeared all off by bath time anyway!
I bet he has some really jealous friends....!
ReplyDeletea few other batfaces were to be seen, too!
Deleteyes very cool. Facepainting always looks so simple when you see the pros do it, but I tried it once........
ReplyDeleteyeah, i tried it once too... best leaving it to the pros indeed!
DeleteThat is a cool one, hope it comes off easily for school!
ReplyDeletewas not a problem, had been practically smeared all off by bath time anyway!
Delete