
Woo Hoo!!
Now, it's not The Job, the one which will save me from the financial hole I'm rushing towards. But it WILL slow the rushing.
It's also not going to quite give me the fresh new challenges I'm looking for or get me completely away from what i was doing before (which is what i want), but it WILL give me fantastic experience in the sector I want to get into, it WILL get me meeting people and organisations which I hope will open up new opportunities a bit further down the road.
It's only 1 day a week, so it'll mean that I am not stressing myself stupid about fitting school-runs in with getting to work and back again.
And I hope, I really hope, it will boost my dwindling confidence, so I feel like I am worthy of being paid to work again.
So it's all good. I can't give up the job search quite yet, but it's a long-awaited small step in the right direction.
Yeh me!
We done. Sounds great. When do you start?
ReplyDeletethanks, start beginning of october. yikes! better look out the 'work clothes'...
ReplyDelete