Dear Weather
I love you today, please don't change. The sun is shining, the skies are clear blue, it's still and calm. There's a bit of a chill in the air, but hey it's only the beginning of March so I forgive you. Good mood weather. *contented sigh*. And I will ignore the upcoming unhappy weather forecast for the weekend and enjoy today while it lasts.
Yours peacefully.
* * *
Dear Time
How can it be March already?! That means there's only a few months til summer (kind of) and the end of the first whole year in school for B. That can't be right, surely I need to have got used to the whole idea of him being in school before he moves up a whole year. Slow down a bit, would you?!
Yours in disbelief.
* * *
Dear Universe
The reason I am constantly pointing my phone towards you of an evening is cos I have an newly discovered need to find out what I'm looking at up there.You can blame B for this recent fascination with all things stellar. His interest in planets and moons and stars has sparked my own. My newly downloaded star-map app is my current favourite toy, and our most-read bed-time book just now is the Usborne Beginners The Solar System, which kinda suits both B and my level of understanding!
Yours in wide-eyed awe.
* * *
Dear Twittersphere
I have dipped my toe in your cyberwaters but you scare me quite a lot. Right now I'm standing at the side of the pool, shivering. I was going to dive-bomb straight in, but when I feel brave enough I may just sidle down the stairs at the side instead.
Yours warily.
* * *

Don't be afraid of the Twitter. It is really quite nice (and addictive) when you finally dive into the water.
ReplyDeletethink the addiction is part of the scary bit! must improve my time management before I dive in or I may never come up for air!
Delete