Friday, 17 February 2012

The Gallery - Embarrassing Outfit

I'm a bit late to The Gallery this week, but then I remembered this photo and thought it worth an entry.



Just to clarify, I am neither the cute little girl on the left, or the uncomfortable-looking guy in the middle (although he is wearing one of my old 'novelty' socks which I made into his bow-tie...).

So that leaves the creepy-looking Donnie-Darko-esque rabbit. Yep, I am in there. You may think it's cheating, as it could be anyone in there. But it is me.

If you have ever had the pleasure overly hot and itchy experience of being inside one of these kind of outfits (and let's face it, who hasn't?!), you'll know you rely on others to tell you what the hell's going on as you can't see a blinkin' thing. (Or maybe that was just me) So I didn't realise my head was on wonky. Gee thanks guys!

To clarify further, this is not how I usually get my kicks, dressing up as zombie-rabbits... We were staging a photoshoot for a Mad Hatters' Tea Party fundraiser when I worked for Save the Children.



No comments:

Post a Comment