
As I have a STINKING cold - one of those ones where you feel you have cotton wool stuffed inside your brain, but still your nose keeps on running - I will not subject anyone to a photo of my luminous red nose that would make Rudolph jealous. And eyes, red, tired, etc.
What I have just been doing, in the hopes that I will feel well enough to go to my writing class tonight, is finishing my homework assignment. 1000 words to introduce a memorable character, what problem(s) they face and how they might overcome it/them. Between getting through almost a whole box of tissues. These ones have menthol on them, which would be good if I could smell a damn thing.
Also have just finished reading Michael Morpungo's War Horse, which was on our class reading list. Not sure I will go see the film, however, it was harrowing enough reading it. Would definitely need to take the next box of tissues with me if I went...

I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHerding Cats
http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com
I have been suffering with the horrible cold too So sympthy to you and hope it clears and you got to hand in your project and made it to your writing class
ReplyDeleteaw thanks both, very kind of you. x
ReplyDeleteAww i have lots of sympathy for college work, and colds. x
ReplyDelete